3 Dry January Mocktails in Ball Mason Jars
Are you tired of hearing about New Year’s Resolutions?
That’s ok, this isn’t about that.
This is all about how you can make the very best of Dry January. Dry Jan is the perfect time to not only detox but to also use up all the mixers, creams and extra fruits and veg leftover from Xmas.
So, why not rescue your 'fresh' goods from the bottom of the fridge and use them in some delicious mocktails. Not only will you clear some space and get a vitamin boost, you can also enjoy a fancy drink without the aftereffects of alcohol. The best thing about mocktails is that they can be LARGE - so why not use your Ball Mason Glass Jars for some mocktail experimentation. Here are 3 classics that you can try…
It’s a classic and super refreshing. The Virgin Mojito has everything you need for hydration with a zing of mint to wake you up.
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Mint leaves
- 3 juiced limes
- Soda water
- Crushed Ice
1. Gently crush the sugar and mint leaves outside of your Wide Mouth Ball Mason jar then pour them in.
2. Put a handful of crushed ice on top then add the lime juice. Fill the glass jar with soda water and drop in a funky straw!
Still got some of those frozen berries leftover from Christmas? Good, now get them out and use them up in this deliciously decadent mocktail...
- A handful of frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 squeeze of lemon juice
- 3/4 cup of lemonade
- Handful of ice cubes
1. Blend the frozen strawberries
2. Add all of the other ingredients and blend until smooth.
3. Pour into a large Ball Mason Glass Jar and drink!
Virgin Pina Colada
“If you like Pina Colada…” Well, we certainly do. Grab that old pineapple out of the fridge, those unopened pots of cream (bought for Christmas dessert of course) and grab the biggest Ball Mason Jar you can find...
- 1/2 of a pineapple cut into chunks
- Handful of ice
- 1/2 cup of pineapple juice
3/4 cup of coconut milk
- A pineapple wedge to garnish
1. Put all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
2. Pour the mocktail into your Ball Mason Glass Jar
3. Add the pineapple wedge to the side of the jar
Take a swig. :-)
There you have it, noone said Dry January had to be boring. Now, let's all raise our jars and drink to a happy and healthy 2022.