Much more attractive than standard jam jars, each of these four large 945ml glass jars has a pretty pattern design, meaurements up the side and a traditional 2-part screw and banded lid to provide a seal that is both airtight and watertight. Made by American firm Ball Mason, who have been making high quality glass preserving jars for over 130 years, the decorative look of this set of six gives them a vintage feel.
- Traditional 2-part lid to provide a seal that is both airtight and watertight
- Ideal for home-made jams and preserves
- Wide openings for easy filling and compacting
- Good choice for fermenting vegetables and fizzy fermented drinks like Kombucha, Kefir or Ginger Beer
- Perfect for pickling and preserving fruit and veg
- Wide mouth is easy for putting your hand in to reach inside
- Microwave and dishwasher safe